Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Moments

Due to popular demand, and the sudden appearance of something to write about, im finally blogging in this blog. Rejoice ye desolate people that actually have enough time to read this.

Well, today I am going to write about something that has been bothering me a little for a while. It hasn't been bothering me to the extent that I'm upset about it, but I've been thinking about it. Tonight I want to talk about Emotional ADD.

Like I've discussed here before, emotions are a very confusing subject for me. I like thoughts alot more. Thoughts make sense, I can control them, think about them, do whatever I want with them. Emotions are insane though. Emotions defy me. This summer my emotions just went insane towards the end. They were all wacked out. My thoughts were still normal, they all made sense, and the rest of me decided to be canadian or something, and just go crazy.

This is why I don't get emotions. I'm not saying I don't like emotions, because I really do. I just don't understand them too well. I don't get to make them do what I want, and that bothers me. Emotions are very very quick. They can come, they can go, and we don't know what makes them do these things. Thats what I want to talk about.

I woke up this morning and was tired, but excited for the day. I got to school, and all that changed. I wasn't tired, I was still excited for class, but I was dreading cross country. I went to physics and got way frustrated, then way happy. I went to world history, got bored, then got entertained a couple minutes later. Band was super fun, I was scared, then a little dissappointed, then grooving out, then dissappointed, then happy, then lonely. Lunch came, I was lonely, then not lonely, then felt pretty stupid, then was happy, then felt bold and talked to some new guys, then felt dumb and lapsed into silence, then happy, then bold, then shy. Then I went off to english, where I was bold, then stupid, then wanting to be alone, then laughing, then confused, then dissappointed again, then super happy, by the end of the day I was singing.

What the devil? That just doesn't make sense. My emotions went from 0 to 10 and back and forth all day long. whats the deal?

Well, as far as I can tell, emotions are triggered by actions around us. I can be on top of the world, and then someone will tell me my brother got killed in a car accident, and I'll be sad. Likewise, I can be sad, and someone will tell me that I just won 1000 bucks, and i'll be happy.

The problems being to arise when emotions either come and don't leave, or they come and we don't know where they came from. Oftentimes I'll find myself very excited about something I've been thinking about, something about the future, or some cool idea I just had. Sometimes I get all excited, and then I can't remember what my awesome plan was. Othertimes I find myself super sad and I can't remember what made me sad.

See, emotions are weird. However, Currently I'm super happy because I figured out that physics formula. It took me about an hour, but I did it, and I am 100% proud of myself for that. Anyone that says they can't do it, well, they can. They just havent tried for long enough.

Yay. I am happy. Right now my emotions say "Oh, you don't like anybody". And for now that makes me happy. Tomorrow, that might just make me feel lousy like it did today, but who knows. Emotions are way too complex to try to understand, I'm very very happy with equations. This has been a very worthless blog, but Ive got nothing to write about. The moral of the story is, go get a job you hippy.

1 Comments:

Blogger riss. said...

wow, you're a thinker.

Thoughts make sense, I can control them, think about them, do whatever I want with them.

yes..you can think about thoughts!

i just found that entertaining.

i'm done now.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home