Monday, March 14, 2005

March 14 Ramblings

I'm going to post everything that bothers me in here, all my random thoughts, and all the junk I'm thinking in this little blog. This is the view of me, I'm 14, and a nerd. If one disagrees with me, comment on it, and then we'll argue some more.

Today has been pretty good, It's Pi day. I don't have too much to complain about, but I've got a little stored up yet, so let's talk about that.

One thing that has really been bothering me lately is how stupid the world has become. The whole world is worried. We are preoccupied with the wrong things, and we aren't achieving what needs to be achieved. Capitalism rocks, but the culture of lets sue over everything has ruined the world's progress.

Let's talk about school for a bit. Do you know why they can't teach me some stuff in here? Because someone stupid complained about it. Somebody stupid complained that what they were learning was too hard, or too violent, or too religious. Somebody stupid ruined it for me. Instead of just sitting there, and taking it like a man, they went to their parents, and their parents complained. And thus, that was taken out of schools. When my sister was in 5th grade, her teacher was reading Jurassic Park to the class. That's a pretty tight book, but some lamewad complained that the book was too violent, so her mother complained. So, Mr. Bauer never finished the book.

So, my sister was deprived that oppurtunity because somebody couldn't hack it. It seems thats always how the world works. I'm always getting the crap shortchanged out of me, just to make sure everything is pleasing to those people who will explode if they go outside. Things can't be dangerous anymore. The world is wrapped in bubble wrap, just incase somebody might hurt themselves on the actual walls. Walls don't exist anymore, but bubblewrapped walls fill the world.

Why is it that no matter what happens, we need a permission slip? We needed a blasted permission slip to roll around on the gym floor! Just because somebody stupid might get hurt, and then their parents would sue. I'm so grateful that the world is safer now because of stupid parents. Im so glad that I can't do what I want to do, and I can't do what I should be able to do, because somebody dumb got hurt. They ruined it. The fact that people can sue because their kid is a dork is retarded. I'm tired of it.

I honestly think that this is what's wrong with the world right now. Not world hunger, not wars, but stupid parents. Why can't the medical community forge ahead and fix problems? Because there's a real small chance that somebody is gonna grow a third ear. And if somebody grows a third ear, and they sue, the company loses everything, and they're out of business. It's easier to make money churning out tried and proven drugs then it is to take a chance on the miracle drug. Because somebody stupid might sue, they don't have cures for anything. I'm sure that they could be close to alot. But of course, somebody might sue, so they can't take a chance.

My wish of the day: People would accept that they got hosed, and stop suing.

My ultimatum of the day: I volunteer myself to be a casualty of medicine. I'll get poked, and prodded, and I won't sue. Let's solve some problems while I'm here. If i grow a 3rd ear, Hooray. Anybody that wouldnt like me if I had a 3rd ear doesn't really like me anyways.

Ambulance chasers, and stupid people trying to make a living by suing big companies: Your days are numbered. It will take a long time before America smacks you, but when we finally realize how you've messed up the country just for some money, you're gonna get smacked.

Stop being selfish, Stop wasting my time. Let us do what we need to do. You're done boys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fluffy said...

I agree, people in our society are idiots. They have lost all sight on what our country was founded on. People want to change the constitution just because they don't think they should have to say one nation under god? Those are the types of principles our country was founded on! They have lost all sight in the things that are important in life. People are too busy trying to make money. They don't look around and realize how lucky they are just to be living. Our country has no moral principals. Even in our schools students have to come, expecting a safe and warm learning environment, instead they have to walk down the halls listening to people swearing every other word! When will it end? Where will we finally draw the line?

8:21 AM  
Blogger riss. said...

I totally agree. I hate hearing adults talk about all the awesome things they did as kids, then saying "But you could never do that NOW...." I hate it! I mean, those of us that are responsible deserve to be able to live life to the fullest! Its so stupid. We don't really get to have that much fun. Everything requiares permission slips, like Chris said. Its so stupid. Whats the point of life if we can't take any risks, and learn from expirience?!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home