Monday, November 21, 2005

Blogaday Day 6!!!

That's right, day 6. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6! None of this wussing out of the blogaday action, oh no, its day 6, and I got one more day to go. There are some who doubted, I'll admit I was sceptical myself. But today, I can't help but feel like the luckiest man alive.

Do I have anything to write about tonight? Abolutely not. I got one bag of nothing. An empty bag in fact. And it's a big bag. None of this small bag crap, oh no, it's huge. Monstrous even.

So what is the solution? I've got to write something. I can't just say that I've got nothing to write, then post it, that wouldn't be ethical. And here I am, waiting for something to strike my brain, something to inspire me to write. It's 11:28, and I got nothing.

11:30, still nothing.


11:33, a good nothin'

11:35, still nothing, but those 2 minutes went by faster than the last couple.

11:37, inspiration hits. Maybe its not inspiration, maybe it's desperation, but I got something, and I'm running with it.

Things I want:

A job
some .9 graphite
an ultimate frisbee league
Andrew to either live here, or me to live in Logan with him and Nathan
A haircut
Some nice ball shoes


Alright, that idea got old fast.

11:40, desperation fails, back to the drawing board.

11:41: "Why are things the way they are? Why, because if they were any other way, we would be asking ourselves why are things the way they are, totally ignorant of the way that things might be if they weren't different."

11:42: that wasnt half as cool as I wanted it to be.

11:45: Im running out of ways to say that there is absolutely nothing worth writing in my head.

11:49 - entertained, but still nothing. "Walker told me I have AIDS" - Haley Joel Osmond

11:50 - I want to go to bed. I have a chemistry test tomorrow, and hopefully an ultimate frisbee pickup game. I will finish though!

11:51 - I need to go running!

11:52 - Halfway through writing that last one, the time changed to 11:52. So, is it 11:51, or 11:52, I just don't know.

11:54 - 2 wrongs don't make a right. But 3 lefts do.

11:57 - Steph took me driving today in the church parking lot. That was fun.

11:58 - I feel like Bizz.

12:01 - there are some people that you just think "wow, I wanna be like that guy" Austin Tallkid is one of those guys.

12:02 - exit human contact

12:03 - loneliness sets in.

12:03 again - Im gonna go test and stuff, brb.

12:10 - I tested, and I was 103. Thats perfect, that made me rather happy. So I did 25 units of Novolin, ate a banana, and drank a cup of milk. Now here I am, more ready for bed.

12:11 - This is kind of fun, I ought to do this more often.

12:13 - whoohoo, ninja pajamas!

12:14 - just cleaned up my backpack, and Ima go brush my teeth.

12:16 - Boy are my teeth clean.

Alright, I think it's time for me to head towards the bed. Tonight has been a good night though. I took it easy after school, practiced some frisbee fundamentals. I finally got the left hand classic down alright. I can at least make it go without floundering too much. I went out to eat with the family, got to go driving with Steph, studied some chem, wrote a worthless blog, and got to talk to an old friend I never talk to. It's been a nice night.

I'm really excited for Track to start. I'm excited for Thanksgiving, I'm excited for frisbee on friday with brad, I'm excited to go to sleep soon. I'm excited to finish the BOM, I'm excited to dress up tomorrow. I'm excited for my Chem test. I am excited for the future.

12:20 - My sister is snoring like a walrus.

So, stuff will be good. It's day 6, and I made it. Maybe this is worthless, but maybe it brings me one step closer to the weeklong goal. I hope it's been fun, I kind of enjoyed writing it. Have a nice day everybody, I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

12:21 - Christopher Thatcher.......out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home