Thursday, November 24, 2005

(8)Its the end of the world as we know it(8)

Alrighty, the end of blogaday. I really haven't felt like writing for the past while, which explains why I've been floundering for the last long time. Well, I'm finally ending it. Not with a philosophical masterpiece, but with answers to questions, cause Marissa suggested that, and cause I'm too lazy to think of anything cool to write about for now.

Jason asked: "Are you homosexual?"

Answer:
No..... just no. That's wrong on so many levels. No.

Anonymous asked: "What kind of girls are you interested in?"

Answer: Cute modest smart athletic mormon girls. That's not asking too much is it? It seems as it is, but I'm not backing down. Perhaps I'll be lonely the rest of my life. In fact, chances are I will be. Oh well.

Marissa, Nick, and Jason asked: "Who do you like?"

Answer: Good question chaps. One that I have about 12 different answers to, each as valid as the last. It's one of those things that I just don't quite know about. Needless to say, there is no new wonder girl that has suddenly popped into my life that I am enamored with.

Whatever, I guess I'll explain the last couple months of lady-business. So, during the summer, a couple weeks before school started again I started liking Marissa again. Well, I thought this was pretty bad news. First off, she had just stopped liking me, after a long time of liking me, and from the looks of things, she pretty much thought I was a loser at this point. And then, there was the whole deal of facing my boys, who would most likely string me up and try to purge the evil spirits from me.

So, I'm like "Alright, I'll hold off, hide underneath a rock till school starts, and then I'll meet some amazing new girl, and I won't have to tell Marissa that I like her and have her tell me I'm stupid, and the boys won't ban me from all future halo parties. Score." So, by this point I really did for sure like Marissa, but I wasn't gonna do anything about it, because it was just gonna be a messy situation if I did.

so, school comes around without me making a fool of myself, and that's good. So, I go questing to find somebody to like. Yeah, that search was fruitless. My algebra class looked like the best possibility, but all the girls either wouldn't talk to me, or only talked to me when they needed help with math. So, I kept on questing. All this while I still like Marissa.

Then one day, I pull a squints, yell "I can't take it anymore!" and tell Marissa that I like her. That turned out better than could have been expected, but she definitely didn't like me. So, that was just the way things were, so I went back to daily normal life, same old same old. I still liked her, and I knew that she'd never like me again, just because of what had happened.

And, that's the way things stand today. I do like Marissa, but I don't know if you can call it that. I know that there's no hope, y'all don't have to remind me of that one;). Things are alright though. I'm alright with things the way they are, I'm not gonna jump off a building or anything. This leaves me free other fun things and not worry about girls. See, normal guys have to be like "Hmm, I wonder if the girl I like likes me" Whereas me, I can just say "Yep, definitely no" and go on with life, and devise cunning plans to make an awesome ultimate frisbee team instead of cunning plans to trick girls into liking me. It's a good situation.

So, who do I like? When you say it that way, it sounds like there's hope involved, so nobody really. Who do I still miss, and kinda wish things were different? Marissa. I know things won't be different, no need to go hide under a rock. But hey, you all asked, so you got my emotional rant. This should teach you a valuable lesson kids, never ask Thatcher who he likes.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody, it's been a good day:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home